Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Day

Today was my last day of work in the ER at St. Joe's. It was definitely a bittersweet day. I am so excited for my upcoming new endeavors, but it was hard to leave behind all the people that have made the last 6 years memorable. If I look back, it is amazing to see how far I've come and how much things have changed. I'm sitting here next to my husband, whom I met because of St. Joe's. If it weren't for that journey, we might not be sitting here. Since I can't imagine my life without him, that is one reason I am so thankful to have been given the opportunities I've been given and that I've been able to call the ER my home for the last several years.

I'm looking forward to the challenges and learning experiences the next journey will bring and I'm looking back with fondness on the experiences St. Joe's brought to my life.

Thanks to "the Joe" for my start and thanks to all my co-workers and friends for a great run!! I love you all and will truly miss working with you!

1 comment:

Melba said...

Glad you're back to the blogosphere! I wish you all the luck at the new job and I can't wait to hear more about how things are going so far!

Melba