Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WOO HOO!!!!

I am pretty proud of myself! I got a 96% on my midterm exam for Nursing 117 today. That is my best grade yet. Now I can relax for a day or two and then it will be right back to the books so I can keep up the good work. School is still hard, but I think it is just more of the same. The work load is incredible, but as long as I just keep on keeping on with the studying, then it will be okay. It has to be. It is not an option for me not to finish this time.

I have discovered over the last 11 weeks or so that it is all about time management. I am putting a TON of time into this, but it is all for the greater good and so I can have a better life and a better way to support my family.

I am just trying to take things one day at a time. I think as long as I do that, it will be all good.

2 comments:

Melba said...

Yeah and just remember who your family is when it comes time to support us! :)

Seriously though...good job on your midterm, that's fabulous!! Your positive attitude and hard work are paying off and I'm really proud of you.

Melba

Melba said...

Holly:

Just wanted to post a quick note to say how proud we all are of you and your efforts toward becoming a Nurse.
You are doing great work and your efforts are paying dividends as evidenced by your recent test scores.

Love,
Dad