Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Okay okay okay

Alright readers, I know it has been a long time since I have written anything. I have been incredibly busy. The first seven weeks of school absolutely flew by. I would up with and 87% in my first nursing fundamentals class. I am pretty proud of myself for that. Meticulous study habits and a lot of time spent is the reason for that grade. My intentions are to keep it up through the entirety of the program so I don't ever have to worry about failing.

It is nice because they divide all the classes up into seven week courses. It gives us a small break in the middle of each semester. Today is my last day of that break for the first semester. I have class tomorrow and then I will start my clinicals the following week. Before I know it, it will be Christmas break and then I will already be in the second semester of the program. Wow, time really flies.

I am going down to a point seven at work. Basically that means I will work 4 days one week and 3 days the next. That will at least give me one day off every other week so I can have some time to catch up. Hopefully we will be able to manage that financially. I really feel like I need that time. Since making a success of this so I can become a good nurse is the most important thing right now, it is worth it to try.

That is my semester update for this blog. I am going to try to start keeping a better journal so my readers can quit being dismayed at my journal keeping habits =) Oh yeah, I guess I should mention that I got a 91% on my final exam!!! WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Melba said...

congrats on the awesome passing grade for your class and the 91% exam score, that is FABULOUS! It's about time we saw more posts from you on this thing...I was beginning to wonder! :)

Melba