Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm baaack...

I haven't updated this blog in a really long time, but here's to starting fresh in the world of blogging.

Life is at an exciting point right now. So much has recently happened...I graduated, turned 30 and got married all in the span of 5 months last year. The possibilities are endless as to where I can go and what I can do.

I'm in the midst of my first job as an RN. I am working in the same busy emergency room that I have working in for the last 5 & 1/2 years, as a registration clerk first, then a tech, now an RN. I am learning a lot. There are some days that are terrifying and some days that I feel like I am doing okay and holding my own without any trouble. There are also days where I am surprised by what people think and days when I am not sure I am in the right place. One thing I know without a doubt, I am supposed to be a nurse. It's who I am. Each day gets a little easier and I get a little more experience to take with me wherever my journey in nursing takes me.

I'm loving being married. It feels good when it is finally right. I want to nurture my relationship with my husband. We have been through a lot together and have so much further to go, I can't wait to see where the future takes us.

One things for sure, the future is looking bright and hopefully this blog will keep track of how it's going.


1 comment:

Melba said...

YAY, finally I got you to blog again!! Well actually I had nothing to do with this one, except for maybe the inspiration. Either way, it's good to see you back! I love the picture of you at the top of your page...you look stunningly gorgeous, just like your older sister. :)

Keep it coming!

Melba